Friday, July 12, 2019

My own personal experience with 'Out of Body Experience' & Astral Projection.

In the next videos of this little 'homemade' series I will explain, and also expand as much as possible the theme of the astral projection, lucid dreams, walkers, the world of dreams, the astral plane, the world of spirits, and a theme that you have asked me much, the spiritual possession and the techniques that the shamans use to carry it out.

For a whole year I have been receiving your emails and comments on this topic, I understand that it is due to how much I have mentioned it before in my blogs, books and constant posts on social media, so I have decided to make a series of 'video posts '(4 or maybe 5) explaining as much as I can on this topic.

The 'Out of Body Experience' is perhaps a more complicated subject to understand than many believe, and the number of theories that exist in this regard is many and varied, so I decided to go directly to practice to explain to you about it, this video (although perhaps unnecessarily extensive) covers a good introduction to the subject, in the next videos I will explain in more detail the theory and practice, techniques that I have learned and some necessary precautions that you probably will not find in any published book.





As always, I apologize from my heart for my terrible and quixotic pronunciation, but this is much faster than writing the whole concept and sharing all this material in writing.

If you have good books and references on astral travel and out-of-body experience, I invite you to share them here, I would love to read those books too, we have a huge map of worlds to discover, and I want to invite you to be part of this adventure.

If you liked the video do not forget to like it and subscribe to the channel, I will not ask you to share it if you do not want to do it, the truth is that I do not want to reach a million views, I just want to please those who read and write to me putting at your disposal what I have learned from the subject.

If you have any questions, please let me know below in the comments box.

Hugs and Blessings for all.


No comments: