Monday, May 16, 2016

Magick Elemental Rituals...

Some Advices


Here I list a series of personal recommendations based on my experience. You can probably find them helpful and really hope so.

My first suggestion to perform rituals is very important. Do not comment outside your circle of trusted friends and family the realization of these rituals to not attract unnecessary envy that will only end up becoming a bad energy for us and our purpose.

My second suggestion is to do your best to perform the rituals in the day that I am indicating to have a greater effect, but if for some reason you ind it difficult, you can perform them a few days later provided you do not wait until after the Full Moon on the month when magic becomes slow and complex.

My third suggestion is that you prepare yourself physically and emotionally for the ritual, meditate a few minutes before do not do it if you are stressed or depressed and I advise you give yourself a good shower with natural essences and / or bath salts so that everything is made on the best way.


Elhoim Leafar


Elemental Air Ritual here

Elemental Fire Ritual here

Elemental Water Ritual here

Earth Elemental Ritual here

From the Book: Rites Of Happiness
More Rituals Here


No comments: