Thursday, April 21, 2016

Learning to Live Day to Day

Learning to Live Day to Day

To exist is easy, getting up in the morning, drinking a cup of coffee and go to work, be returned in evening exhausted and wanting to sleep alone to wait for the next day, the difficulty is in not exist.

The difficult thing is to live and knowing how to do it, learning to get up a good mood every morning and thanking this new day has come, wondering what news and new experiences will come to us within 24 hours is not only drinking coffee, is to perceive the strong smell and taste it every morning to see if I gets better or equal to the one before, going to work and trying to prevail in a good mood, being there for those who need you and remembering at all times that this day we are living is the day you yesterday surely  didn't stop worrying about.

 To exist, anyone can do that. Rocks exist, the walls exist, they are there and you can go hit them. Your clothes exist too, they are there, you can touch them and if you want, even burn them, but do not be like rocks or clothing. Do not only exist, learn to live, really live, live and let live, take risks, cry, laugh and feel, not let consume you routine, allows the universe to show you its wisdom, breathe and get up again.

For every two times you fall try to get up three times, do not give up on the day to day, do not become part of that routine that made you forget your purpose,. Learn to live as if you were going to be here forever. Do not let the happiness hit the door twice, take a chance to know it smile back and allow it enter, not only at home, but also in your life, in your day to day, and let the universe take your sorrows. Cease to exist to start to live.

We live in an "overpopulated" world, full of billions of people, but how many of them can really say that they are alive? How many of these Billions of people can really say that they are alive and enjoy their day by day? Life is magical, life is full of opportunities, days and nights, of thoughts and memories. Life is full of love and pain. In this, the rare science that is life, knowing how to choose what we really want in our day to day, and what they really do not want at any time, knowing how to choose and use every moment is to do it as if it were the last.

Today I feel full. I can honestly say that I am happy and I feel good about myself. I'm doing what I want with my time and my life. As a personal anecdote I confess by heart that previous years have been bad to me, as bad as many others, and right now I feel I am in the light of my way. At some time was lost in a shadow that I made, wrapped in my own fears, surrounded by people who I loved but only stayed with me for other interests.

In those years I learned to surround myself with my own enemies preferring pain and constant sadness of the mistreatment than having to start again from scratch. The personal pain and isolation were turning me into a cold person and lacking of desire to continue, until one day in the early morning hours I said "enough" and decided to leave everything, leave the shadows and begin to see life in a different way. I decided I would strive to take the reins of my way starting a project, reconnect with old friends, making new friends also. I started this book, and left behind everything I did not want in my life, places, possessions, memories, people and more. I decided to eradicate the fear that many have and to step upfront, towards the light. I began to live, complete my day dreams. Now I surround myself with positive people every day and I choose what I want to live.

Even today negative people surround me. Many of these people are really dark beings with nothing to live for, nothing to believe in, but that's life. The universe gives you everything, good and bad, it's your decision to choose what you want in your path. I have strengthened the belief that the cosmos acts as a mirror of a very broad spectrum, you ask what you want on it will grant you, but you also must open your eyes and realize that when opportunities present themselves, you must learn to fill your days with positive thoughts, good memories, mental pictures of all those important moments for you. To learn to live is not that hard, you just have to have the courage to take risks.

Every day I see people walking down the streets and try to imagine how will their lives be based on what I see. I see strong, happy people, walking seems like a huge rainbow of light and energy flooding the streets, living in the moment and that is to the naked eye, but I also see gray people, those beings who walk to and from their boring jobs tired, living life just by living, complaining of the day, like vampires walking by shadows and consuming every bit of joy that surrounds them.

It is depressing. If you don't care and distract you from your path, you can end up being like those people, without dreams, without hope of anything interesting happening tomorrow, without craving to do something again, in no mood to have something big happening to you.

These people do not live life, it is clear that life is living out of them. Life has begun removing energy from them energy daily steals their spirits, and many of these individuals do not even realize it, it is a truly despicable attitude. Sometime I also followed that path, but the spiritual teachings and the guidance of the Gods taught me and guided me down the light side of the road that was seemingly always across the dark street where and I walked into account I had fallen because I was busy dying slowly due to the routine of my life.

Forget to live halfway, forget the eternal boredom of doing the same thing every day. Like all I also I have a job, I have had many, but life has taught me to turn routines into a positive experience from day to day. I fill my days of new music, discussions of interesting topics with anyone who crosses my path. I entertain myself in my free time visiting museums and art galleries, discovering parks and reading books of my favorite authors like Jules Gabriel Verne, Paulo Coelho and Katherine Neville, looking to make new friends whom to share with at all times. If you add small doses of this your day, you will realize that life if it's worth and is much more than a boring day.

Every day we must try to become that person we wanted to be when we were kids, not becoming these people than we were even ashamed of when growing up.

Do not let life make you a slave again. Do not get old with frustrations about things you could have done and did not do. Turn the moment into an experience to remember and thus arriving at old age will not be so tedious.

Happiness is there waiting, but do not expect to reach it seated, you must surround yourself with positive people who do not live of gossip and stories. Treasure every moment and every good gesture towards you, and give the value they deserve to everyone that surrounds you.

Do not wait until tomorrow to start living, the right time is now, the right day is today. Cemeteries are full of souls who did nothing but wait until the next day to start living their lives, and now are still waiting for their turn to rejoin the cycle.

We must live every minute. Get kinky, let yourself feel, look for love and feel that curiosity when you try something new. Don't wait for death by the clock, like there is no reason to live. Even death will feel sorry for you.

Life is for you, and for you alone. Do not live for anyone else, live for yourself. Seek to accomplish your goals, dare to dream and fight for those dreams. Life belongs to those who have decided to to take it into their own hands and squeeze it in the best way, not those who are waiting for the day to be over to go to bed and wait for the next.

If you are not happy is because you yourself have not wanted to be, you must try it. You should get excited and follow your impulses. Seek to live without fear and without excuses or promises of tomorrow.

Learn to be positive at all times. Stay away from those negative, deceitful or manipulative people around you. It is inappropriate to say that we have or have had a bad day, if you live a bad moment, then it is up to you if you exceed or choose to take the bad time and turn it into a whole day.

If you have a rant, get away from everything and everyone, do not let them see you. Calm down, breathe, focus on your goals and plan how to improve your mood. Sometimes it is best to take this difficult decision that we fear so much, relax and get up, we all fall but rising is required.

Live, but Live for Yourself, So Live Doesn't Live Out of You.

From Book: "Wicca! Love & Soul"
Author: Elhoim Leafar © Copyright
Available in: CreateSpace   Amazon Kindle   Barnes&Noble

No comments: