Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Thoughts


I have learned from the living and also from the dead, and that does not make me an expert 🧐 
They say that my books "focus too much" on beginners 🤷🏻‍♂️ and that my explanations are unnecessarily long and complex for an 'expert’.

I do not write for “pseudo-experts” in Magic, I do not believe in the experts, my mother who has practiced witchcraft and santeria throughout life is not an expert, my grandmother who is a healer is not an expert, my sisters who They are dedicated to the same branch as all of us at home, they are not experts, and clearly I am not, I am an apprentice in process seeking to learn more from others.

I have learned magic from the living and I have learned magic from those who are not alive, and every day I continue to learn more and more.

That is why I work in teaching what I can to initiates, not experts if they are “experts” they have absolutely nothing to look for in my books! They are supposed to know everything, don’t they? 🤭😏

No comments: