Wednesday, May 8, 2019

the devil arrived, I do not know if he is the one, but he arrived and he is horrified.

the devil arrived, I do not know if he is the one, but he arrived and he is horrified.

I do not know if the devil exists... But if his reprehensible reality lives in this world, I am sure that it was invoked at the expense of the souls of those thousands of innocent infants disappeared and sacrificed in the high mountains of Sorte.

I do not know if it exists... But if his damn presence lives in this world, I'm sure he has settled on the highest peaks of the southern mountains, perhaps on Sorte, perhaps on the Waraira Repano, perhaps irremediably on the peaks  of the mountains of the Holy angel.

I do not know if it exists... But if his perverse specter breathes among us, I can swear that his blood goes through the dirty mud of the rivers of Venezuela.

I do not exist if there is the condemned angel of light and darkness, but if it exists, I can bet my life and my soul that is sitting horrified among the mountains when looking at the ways and ways that those damn men dressed in green wear to torture the  innocent young people of my land once so beautiful, now completely forgotten by those just gods that once my land forgot.

I do not know if it exists, maybe many times I have called him and maybe he has never arrived, but if he exists, he is hidden in the mountains, terrified to see, as all this without his help, as three young people appear naked, tortured, raped  , murdered, dismembered, and then ... In an act of sadism, the video of that act reaches the eyes of the world, and you observe such an act as bloody, as depraved as dirty, where two uniformed men commit all these abuses between teasing and  smiles while torturing these poor young people before ending their young lives, finally turning off the light of their eyes after several nights followed by torture, hunger, terror and pain.

In front of this sadly act, the same devil has been humanized, just watching how, and without his help, those humans lost them souls.

No comments: