Friday, November 8, 2019

Protection Spells.



How really work, and why don't
my protection Spells?
The million-dollar question that
many witches consult me.







"It seems that happened yesterday when Sam wrote to my phone that his most recent protection spell seems not to work, because just what he was trying to prevent happened, another robbery at his house for the second consecutive month... Oh wait, in fact it was yesterday. ”

Hello my beautiful Creatures, witches & lovers, I have recently been disconnected working (maybe in excess) on my next two books, but I am already coming out of that hole in the earth and sunbathing again, so this week I have been somewhat intense sharing many continuous posts in my Blog, and this is one of them.

Yesterday Sam called me again, to tell me that they have stolen his house (in California) for the second consecutive time in two months, Sam has been practicing this fantastic blend of conventional witchcraft with vudu for more than twenty years, and is also initiated in the Santería for 14 years, a totally eclectic witch (and today, who of us is not?). Sam reminds me a lot of my mother, lives and depends entirely on the practice of the old school, yes, sometimes they are so focused and immersed in their practice (maybe sometimes, too traditional), that unconsciously they refuse to learn or put in practice new conventional forms of magic that could integrate into your practice.

For example, it is not the same to conjure a voodoo doll (to heal someone or the contrary) by the traditional way, than to do it in a more modern way, with a previous visualization work, a ritual with candles to influence your immune system, or some reiki, simply modern methods are like medicine, no matter how good you are as a doctor, there will always be new discoveries that you need to apply in your practice if you want better results, and in the field of metaphysics, these discoveries and Inventions are the order of the day.


The Conversation.

So I talked to Sam to ask her some simple questions, and she clearly answered with what I thought would say.

Elo: How did you do the protection ritual?
Sam: Well, I was guided by several books that I have, I read different rituals and did them.

Elo: Did you clean the house first with sage and mint?
Sam: No!

Elo: Did you clean the floor with ice and some herbal purification oil?
Sam: No!

Elo: Did ​you do a previous meditation to focus before the ritual?
Sam: Well... Not, but I visualize a little.

Elo: Did you anoint protective oil on the candles?
Sam: I don't know why so many questions, but no, I didn't.

Elo: Did you sow rosemary or sage in a pot in your huge yard?
Sam: No, I didn't do that either.

Elo: Ok, did you do something? (I mean...) Exactly what did you do?

Sam: Well, there were many “protection rituals” options in the books, select several, opt for the simplest, I did it, and then I made a different one by creating an amulet that is placed behind the door, and nothing more, due they had already stolen last month.

Elo: I explain, maybe this is the problem from my point of view, I'm not 100% sure, but according to my experience, the same thing that always happens to my Mom may be happening to you, she has perfect health, doctors always tell her that she is fine, but she never complains about spinal pains, headaches, foot pains, etc, etc, etc... And she is a very experienced Witch/Santera, that I suppose thanks to her countless prayers and her faith, she has never gotten sick, because she always gets up in the morning saying “good morning to all my gods and my saints, thanks for giving me health one more day and all my family”, she It literally wraps itself in a mantle of healing divine light from the first hour of the morning, and does not let seemingly nothing sick to it, the problem is another.


This reminds me so much, my Mother.

My mother's problem is that she has been fighting with other witches all her life, for pride, or for any reason quite trivial (reasons that if I tell them, many would not believe how trivial they are), and she is used to her for a lifetime. , and he flatly refuses to change, to sit at his altar every night to smoke tobacco and burn incense while praying, and always open and close each sentence with “To those guiding and protective spirits that grant me health and protection every day and to all my children…” (enter a hundred prayers here that she knows herself) “and always protect me from all those enemies that are still standing and who are trying their best to destroy me with witchcraft and spells and all kinds of curses.” There is the problem.

Mother literally ends each sentence by affirming, confirming and calling those "enemies and dark spirits" who want to harm her, and no matter how many times my sisters and I tell her not to do it, she must work on her healing energy, visualize a field of protection around it, focus on healing and not on negative things (especially when you are sitting in front of an altar with about 90 religious images).

She simply refuses to change her chip, she refuses to reset her way of thinking and clings with her teeth and nails to what she learned from Grandma, the result of this is that her own paranoia is increasingly strong and she manifests all kinds of ailments where there are none, to the point that many doctors already refuse to treat her (which should be illegal for many reasons) because it does not matter what medical exams they perform, they They find it perfectly well from the feet to the head.

My mother is known for being invited to participate in several magazines, some newspapers, and a couple of radio programs, she is a well-known local healer with a very good reputation, she is excellent performing all kinds of cures, works of love and health, more than Once we have celebrated her good hand when performing fertility work on couples who have been trying to conceive for years, but yes, she never fails to visualize “ailments” caused by “those witches and necromancers” that she assures that they hurt her, and although all her fortune-telling children insist that she does not have them, she insists otherwise and condescendingly affirms "it is that you together do not have the same vision that I have", to which we simply stop arguing.

Now, after explaining this to Sam, I added, "Many times the books teach you what you need for the ritual, but the authors forget a couple of important steps about performing the ritual, one of them is visualization and cleaning." Always before performing a ritual (whatever it is) it is important but not mandatory to clean the space, because the space is charged with an energy of eons that depends on recent events, and every time you perform a ritual, you are overloading and redirecting a load of energy in the direction of the realization of something, and if your house was recently assaulted, and you have not cleaned, that energy is just what you are recharging.

On the other hand there is the visualization, if you focus on performing a ritual (be it a simple one or a more complicated one) to take care of your home and drive away the thieves, but you are only thinking of “recently I was robbed”, the energy that you are charging It is quite doubtful, it is like going to a restaurant while you are predisposed to think that the food of that place is horrible, although you have not tried it before, you probably already gave your brain the order to refuse the food, and this one did not You will like it, when we work with magic and energy, energy cleaning and visualization are the most important.

Then I invited her to visit me for a reading of letters and an energy bath, prepare a pair of amulets for her and her home, and I will teach her how to properly perform a protection ritual, always after a brief meditation accompanied by a job of visualization and deep and slow breaths.

For recipes and spells do not forget to join the mailing list, find my book of bags of amulets on Amazon, and load the space of your home with blessings every day.


Always with Love, light, and blessings to all.

Elhoim Leafar.
#urbanShaman



No comments: