Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Seven Combinations of Herbs & Flowers ready for your rituals.


Seven blends of dried herbs that I like to keep ready for the proper preparation of my rituals.

Greetings & Hugs, then I share several custom combinations that I keep in glass jars under the table of my altar for the realization of various preparations, rituals, charm bags and amulets.


My preparation

These recipes are simple, in my case, I like acquiring fresh herbs directly at a nearby botanical shop like "Flower Power Herbs & Roots" or "The Enchantments" in New York City, so I invite you to look for your botany closest. Then you just have to let them dry for several days in the sun until they are completely dry, after that, I store them in sealed glass jars and mix them with other herbs that maintain similar properties according to the type of energy I try to channel.


Applications

These herbal blends I use for the following purposes:

  • To perform protection or channeling circles for each ritual.
  • To burn like incense and channel a specific type of energy.
  • To mix with clean water and perform essential baths.
  • Fill Charm bags, Gris Gris bags & Mojo bags.
(If you are a regular follower of my blog you know that mojo bags and invocations are my usual practice).
  • You can mix it with herbal oils to prepare magic lotions.
  • To consecrate various talismans, statuettes, altars, objects and amulets.
  • To offer to the spirits of nature and gods of the earth.


Combinations.

Then I share the following combinations that I recommend you use, obviously, if you prefer to replace any of these herbs with another that has a similar property, you are free to do so.

If you want a list of common herbs for magical uses that you can use, I leave here the link of my book "The Magical Art Of Crafting Charm Bags” where I have included a complete list of herbs and flowers, a list of semi crystals and stones -precious, and a list of essential oils for various uses.




Health & Healing

Laurel (laurus nobilis)
Angelica (angelica archangelica)
Sage
Thyme

Love & Understanding 

Hyacinth (hyacinthus orientalis)
Poppy
Roses (rosa)
White lily

Prosperity & Wealth

Mint
Patchouli
Rosemary 
Vetiver (vetiveria)

Joy & Tranquility

Jasmine (jasminium officinalis)
Magnolia (magnolia virginiana)
Ylang Ylang (cananga odorata)

Protection & Away from evil.

Acacia (acacia sensu lato)
Ash tree (fraxinus ornus)
Lavender (lavandula augustifolia)
Marjoram (origanum majorana)
Palo Santo (bulnesia sarmientoi)

Magic & Power

Willow (saliz babylonica)
Alder (alnus serrulata)
Orange peel


Spiritual vision & Clairvoyance

Heliotrope (heliotropium arborescens)
Myrrh (commiphora myrra)
Rue (ruta graveolens)
Verbena (vervain)




No comments: